Karaoke is a Japanese term for light entertainment where amateurs sing popular songs to instrumental sound tracks. Words for songs are provided on paper sheets or a screen. People often find it better to sing in groups. It can be great fun, energising and there is no such thing as a ‘wrong’ note. The Warblers Karaoke group is a spin-off from the Strummers Guitar group & currently consists of both members who like a sing-song accompanied by guitar & Strummers who put their guitars down, give their fingers a rest & enjoy singing.
- So, if you would like to learn to sing popular Rock & Folk songs from any era, 1950’s to present day;
- Music to sing to would be provided by me on Electric & Acoustic guitar.
- NO singing ability is required.
- No ability to read music required.
- All you would need is the desire to sing along with others & hold a tune in your mind.
- You would be very welcome.
|Venue:||Saltash Social Club, Fore St|
|Day & Times:||1st & 3rd Thursdays of each month, 2-4pm (Strummers 2-3pm, Warblers 3-4pm)|
|NOTES:||For information regarding meeting dates & term fees please contact Mick Wilson, Group Leader (07841 651174)|